About Jodi Baglien
Jodi Baglien is “Bringing Aromatherapy into Healthcare.” She is the first US Aromatherapist to provide the innovative Aromatherapy Inhalation Patch to hospitals, senior care facilities, and mental health providers.
Jodi combines 16 years of experience as a Certified Clinical Aromatherapist, Educator, and Holistic Therapist. She delivers an evidence-based, compliant, and sustainable aromatherapy program to health care settings, both long and short-term.
She has been training medical professionals on how to effectively use essential oils in order to provide non-pharmaceutical options to reduce stress, agitation, improve rest and reduce pain scores. Her programs have shown excellent results, with psychotropic medications in nursing homes, reducing by 35% on average.
With a powerful mix of experience, compassion, and science-based research, Jodi offers a clear protocol within the best practices of professional aromatherapy. As a recognized wellness authority, she is dedicated to personalized consulting and wholehearted staff education.
Career Management Credentials
- Certified Clinical Aromatherapist
- Holistic Therapist/ Wellness Consultant
- Adjunct Faculty of Normandale Community College, Integrative Health Continuing Education since 2006
- Approved Provider of Continuing Education through the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB)
- Founder of Jodi Baglien Well Being + Wisdom Studio
- Certified Shiatsu Therapist
- Certified Aroma Acupoint Therapist
- AIA Midwest Regional Representative (2005-2016)
- AIA Chair of the Education committee (2009-2011)
- AIA Conference committee
- Please visit for more information on Professional Aromatherapy
National Association of Holistic Aromatherapists (NAHA)
National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork
- NCBTMB approved provider of continuing education
Member AOBTA - American Organization for Bodywork Therapies of Asia
Member ABMP - Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals Since 2001
Jodi has run her own small businesses and has been an entrepreneur her entire adult life. At age 19, her parents retired and passed down the family business of a high volume Dairy Queen franchise. After 12 years she sold the DQ to stay home and raise their family of 3, with her beloved husband of 28 years, Joel. While home raising their 3 children, discovered her true interests lie in healing, human potential, spiritual science, and evolving as a conscious human being. She was able to pursue her studies, and work part time while being an at home Mom. In 2001 she opened her first studio in Osseo, MN.
Certified Clinical and Holistic Aromatherapist
- American College of Health Care Sciences. Accredited program (2002)
- Ongoing education in Aromatherapy with Ron Guba, Peter Holmes, Tiffany Pollard, Cathy Skipper, Robert Tisserand, Rhiannon Harris Lewis, Joy Boyles, numerous conferences and workshops!
Certified Shiatsu Therapist
- Center Point Massage & Shiatsu Therapy School & Clinic, Minneapolis (2006)
Certified Aroma Acupoint Therapist
- Trained by Peter Holmes and Tiffany Pollard (2014 - 2016)
A Program for Intuitive Living
- The Mikel Institute and Centers (1993 – 1997)
- This 4-year program at The Mikel Institute provided a learning center and community for open, intelligent and systematic approach to spirituality, ethical practices and developing intuition, with a strong foundation in Spiritual Science and the Ancient Wisdom Teachings. This program prepared me and is the guiding philosophy for my work today, connecting me to my soul’s purpose, and giving me the skills necessary for being on the cutting edge of these challenging times.
Additional range of knowledge and experience in holistic modalities including:
- Spiritual Sciences, intuition, energy based healing. (Specialty area)
- Natural / Organic foods, products and healing remedies (Specialty area)
- Working knowledge of nutritional supplements, Homeopathy, Herbal therapies, Flower Essences, color, sound.
Vast experience in tools to find balance and know yourself – numerology, enneagram, Qi gong, feng shui, eastern practices of mindfulness, 7 rays, meditation, Mastering Alchemy (program), enlightened parenting....
Aromatherapy Training and Classes
"I learned so much from you during your day Aromatherapy Foundations course, I knew next to nothing before taking your class & you made the comfortable & not at all intimidating. I cannot wait to utilize what you taught me to improve the lives of my residents'. I am so inspired by your drive and your passions to make a difference in the lives of others". - Jodi M - Director Of Nursing, Martin Luther Care Center, Bloomington
“Jodi played an instrumental part in getting aromatherapy started at our hospital. Her expertise in aromatherapy and passion for the field were evident – she helped us create education that addressed questions about aromatherapy use in a hospital setting. Our patients and staff love it!” - Renee @ Regions Hospital
"I appreciate the variety in teaching /learning styles. Lecture, demonstration, story sharing, experience sharing and hands on practice!"
"The wealth of knowledge, experience and references that Jodi shares in a open, welcoming and comfortable environment provides the opportunity to learn about the various benefits of essential oils. Thoroughly enjoyed this session."
Contact Jodi at the Studio
well being + wisdom studio
221 1st Ave NE
Osseo, MN 55369