How do Aromatherapy Inhalation Patches work?
Each pre-filled patch contains a regulated amount of our professionally formulated blends or single note oil of lavender is also available. The patented technology allows a slow, sustained release of the essential oil molecules. Apply the patch to your upper chest area, on clothing, or skin, and breathe normally. The aroma will last approximately 6-8 hours. When the patch no longer has aroma, throw it away.
When would I use a Patch?
- Top choice for busy healthcare settings
- At school or work - for mental focus, congestion, mental alertness
- Elderly care for agitation, anxiety, rest, mental cognition
- Travel - for nausea, jet lag, rest or stress
- Discreet use, no overwhelming aroma for others.
Great for anytime you want to enjoy the benefits of essential oils without having to remember to use it! Simply stick it on and inhale for up to 8 hours.
What size is the Patch?
Patches are roughly 1x1" in size, about the size of a postage stamp.
How do I apply the Aromatherapy Inhalation Patch?
- Open the pouch and remove the patch.
- To activate the Patch, peel away the top tab, and remove completely.
- Remove the clear plastic backing to expose the adhesive.
- Apply adhesive side to your skin, on clothing, a pillow, or a location near your nose, around the collar bone / upper chest area.
- Patch uses FDA approved medical adhesive, we recommend you apply the patch to clothing if you have sensitive skin.
**These application instructions are also on the patch package.
How Long Before They Expire?
Each patch package has a Julian Date stamped just below the "tear here" lettering.
That stamped number indicates the date it was manufactured. Aromatherapy patches are hermetically sealed and don't expire until at least 1 year after this date was printed. For example; "18001" is January 1st, 2018.
What types of patches do you have?
We have a 9 patch options to choose from!
Recent Changes to Patch Offerings
Recently we updated our packaging and made some changes to the blends we offer. We have discontinued perk up and guardian. We have added Anxiety Rescue, and Lucid Mind.
Lucid Mind replaces perk up, and breathe clear is a good replacement for guardian. If you need and MRI friendly patch, we have that in Lavender only.
What is the Patch made out of?
The Aromatherapy Inhalation Patch is a patented technology created and manufactured by Bioesse Tech, using our time tested and professionally formulated essential oil blends on the patch.
The patch body is foil,the reservoir where the essential oil is held, is a patented material, that does NOT interact with the essential oils.
For our general FAQ's about aromatherapy and essential oils, Click Here!