About Jodi Baglien
"It is both my passion and privilege to help educate and mentor health care professionals, and health seekers who wish to bring Aromatherapy into health care, where it touches the soul and encourages well being.” Jodi Baglien
I blend my years of experience as a Certified Clinical Aromatherapist, Educator and Holistic Therapist, to deliver an evidence-based, compliant and sustainable aromatherapy programs in health care settings, both short and long term care.
From Hospitals using my innovative Aromatherapy Patch and training programs, to Nursing Homes who want to provide non pharmaceutical options to reduce stress, agitation, improve rest, reduce pain scores. My consulting and staff education delivers a ready to use aromatherapy program within the best practices of professional aromatherapy.
I have helped both large and small facilities with the decisions and process of implementing effective programs complete with staff training and provide follow up support.
“Jodi played an instrumental part in getting the aromatherapy patch started at our hospital. Her expertise in aromatherapy and passion for the field were evident – she helped us create education that addressed questions about aromatherapy use in a hospital setting. Our patients and staff love it!” - Renee @ Regions Hospital
I opened the "well being + wisdom studio” in Osseo, MN, a professional aromatherapy and therapeutic bodywork studio, where we provide Aromatherapy classes and workshops, integrative healing sessions, and offer our essential oils and supplies.
I am honored to be adjunct faculty at both Normandale Community College and CenterPoint Massage and Shiatsu School teaching aromatherapy to those interested in the power of essential oils for well being.
I am a charter and active member of the Alliance of International Aromatherapists (AIA), and a member of the National Association of Holistic Aromatherapists, (NAHA).
Approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider.
- AIA Midwest Regional Representative (2005-2016)
- AIA Chair of the Education committee (2009-2011)
- AIA Conference committee
- Please visit for more information on Professional Aromatherapy
National Association of Holistic Aromatherapists (NAHA)
National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB) - approved provider of continuing education
Member AOBTA - American Organization for Bodywork Therapies of Asia
Member ABMP - Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals Since 2001
Jodi has run her own small businesses and has been an entrepreneur her entire adult life. At age 19, her parents retired and passed down the family business of a high volume Dairy Queen franchise. After 12 years she sold the DQ to stay home and raise their family of 3, with her beloved husband of 28 years, Joel. While home raising their 3 children, discovered her true interests lie in healing, human potential, spiritual science, and evolving as a conscious human being. She was able to pursue her studies, and work part time while being an at home Mom. In 2001 she opened her first studio in Osseo, MN.
Certified Clinical and Holistic Aromatherapist
- American College of Health Care Sciences. Accredited program (2002)
- Ongoing education in Aromatherapy with Ron Guba, Peter Holmes, Tiffany Pollard, Cathy Skipper, Robert Tisserand, Rhiannon Harris Lewis, Joy Boyles, numerous conferences and workshops!
Certified Shiatsu Therapist Center Point Massage & Shiatsu Therapy School & Clinic, Minneapolis (2006)
Certified Aroma Acupoint Therapist - Trained by Peter Holmes and Tiffany Pollard (2014 - 2016)
A Program for Intuitive Living
- The Mikel Institute and Centers (1993 – 1997)
- This 4-year program at The Mikel Institute provided a learning center and community for open, intelligent and systematic approach to spirituality, ethical practices and developing intuition, with a strong foundation in Spiritual Science and the Ancient Wisdom Teachings. This program prepared me and is the guiding philosophy for my work today, connecting me to my soul’s purpose, and giving me the skills necessary for being on the cutting edge of these challenging times.
Additional range of knowledge and experience in holistic modalities including:
- Spiritual Sciences, intuition, energy based healing. (Specialty area)
- Natural / Organic foods, products and healing remedies (Specialty area)
- Working knowledge of nutritional supplements, Homeopathy, Herbal therapies, Flower Essences, color, sound.
- Vast experience in tools to find balance and know yourself – numerology, enneagram, Qi gong, feng shui, eastern practices of mindfulness, 7 rays, meditation, Mastering Alchemy (program), enlightened parenting....
Aromatherapy Training and Classes
"I learned so much from you during your day Aromatherapy Foundations course, I knew next to nothing before taking your class & you made the comfortable & not at all intimidating. I cannot wait to utilize what you taught me to improve the lives of my residents'. I am so inspired by your drive and your passions to make a difference in the lives of others". - Jodi M - Director Of Nursing, Martin Luther Care Center, Bloomington
“Jodi played an instrumental part in getting aromatherapy started at our hospital. Her expertise in aromatherapy and passion for the field were evident – she helped us create education that addressed questions about aromatherapy use in a hospital setting. Our patients and staff love it!” - Renee @ Regions Hospital
"I appreciate the variety in teaching /learning styles. Lecture, demonstration, story sharing, experience sharing and hands on practice!"
"The wealth of knowledge, experience and references that Jodi shares in a open, welcoming and comfortable environment provides the opportunity to learn about the various benefits of essential oils. Thoroughly enjoyed this session."
Contact Jodi at the Studio
well being + wisdom studio
221 1st Ave NE
Osseo, MN 55369