Aromatherapy Patch Consulting & Training
Patch Training Programs
Begin or enhance your existing Aromatherapy program with one simple method of use - the Aromatherapy Inhalation Patch. Patches are the preferred delivery method of essential oils by Nurses for busy hospitals and nursing facilities. We can provide consulting for program development and decision making as well provide staff education that can be delivered to your staff in a variety of ways to meet your needs.
Questions about the Inhalation Patches? Please read All About Patches
Choose from a variety of training options:
- LIVE - ONSITE PATCH TRAINING PACKAGES
- ONLINE SUBSCRIPTION-BASED TRAINING PACKAGE
- QUICK START PATCH TRAINING PACKAGES
Want to Improve Your Patient Satisfaction Scores?
Regions Hospital in St. Paul MN - Surgical Unit pilot study on the use of Jodi Baglien’s Aromatherapy Patches recorded 367 survey responses on patient satisfaction
- 86% found the Aromatherapy Patch to be helpful for the intended purpose
- 87% said that having an Aromatherapy Patch enhanced the surgical experience
- 94% said that Aromatherapy Patches should continue to be offered to patients
What Jodi's Clients Are Saying . . .
Julie, RN, BSN, Clinical Aromatherapist
"We use Jodi's patches in our all our hospitals. There has been an incredible response for symptom relief including nausea, pain and anxiety using aromatherapy patches!
"One of our patients at our Cancer Center had not been able to sleep well for months. We gave her the "Rested Patch". When she returned the next morning for treatment, she told our nurse it was the first time she had slept through the night in months" Lisa @ Wilmer Regional Cancer Center