Breathe Clear - Pack of 12
Indications and Uses:
- Clearing and drying upper and lower respiratory congestion.
- Stimulating and strengthening blend helps during colds, headaches, flu, and allergies.
- For mental / emotional support - fresh aroma is stimulating and clearing to foggy or tired minds.
At Home Usability:
- Inhalation by diffuser (see Breathe Clear Synergy)
- Steam bowls, bath, inhaler, cotton balls.
- Great when used topically for chest rub when congested, then apply warm compress - ahhh...
Breathe Clear is also available as:
- Synergy (undiluted blend)
- Ready To Use (diluted blend)
- Aromatherapy Patches (150+ bulk pricing only)
Ingredients: Eucalyptus (eucalyptus radiata), Ravensara (ravensara aromatica), Bay Laurel (laurus nobilis), Rosemary (rosmarinus officinalis ct. verbenone), and Lemon (citrus limonum)
A great example of how essential oils work on physical and mental/emotional symptoms - simultaneously!
For head congestion, colds, flu, tight shallow breathing, OR – feeling congested in the head from too much time on the computer, confused, groggy, weak, headaches… remember essential oils have MANY actions!
Why choose “blends” over single oil patches?
As an Aromatherapist, we blend oils to create a “synergistic effect” for a desired outcome. Blends also offer improved aroma over many singe note oils.
When using Aromatherapy in Healthcare settings, we do not want to create a “smell memory” associated with their medical situation. When commonly found aroma’s like ginger or peppermint are used – an “aroma print” will be created, and common aroma’s like ginger and peppermint may trigger unwelcome memories.
Aromatherapy Patches from Jodi Baglien combine patented technology with 100% pure essential oils, professionally formulated and blended to deliver consistent aroma for up to 8 hours. Simply stick on and go!
Learn more about patches!
Disclaimer: All material provided on this website is provided for informational or educational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your healthcare professional or physician.