About Jodi Baglien
Jodi Baglien [pronunciation: bag-leen] brings us nearly two decades of experience as a certified clinical aromatherapist, educator, and holistic practitioner. Her keen sense of business and entrepreneurialism complements her deep passion and dedication to help others find balance in life and improve their health thru holistic therapies.
Jodi is native to the Twin Cities. She learned early the values of the “midwestern work ethic” from growing up working in, and later owning her families Dairy Queen. While raising her family with her husband Joel, Jodi began her studies in spiritual sciences, became certified in aromatherapy from American College of Health care Sciences (ACHS) in 2001, and later in Shiatsu Massage Therapy (2006), and Aroma Acupoint therapy (2014-2016).
She opened the Wellbeing + Wisdom studio in 2011, developed her aromatherapy product line, taught aromatherapy in many settings, primarily for Normandale Community College, and served AIA as the Midwest regional director.
Her pioneering spirit has been consistently demonstrated throughout her career. Jodi’s path has culminated in her creating practical and sustainable aromatherapy training programs and innovative aromatherapy solutions for healthcare professionals seeking holistic solutions in patient care. For instance, being the first US Aromatherapist to bring the innovative "Aromatherapy Inhalation Patch" into patient care.
Jodi is fortunate to work with distinguished healthcare communities across the US who wish to implement aromatherapy as a non pharm intervention in patient care. These include Allina Health Systems, Health Partners, VA homes & hospitals, Nursing homes and mental health.
Career Management Credentials
- Certified Clinical Aromatherapist
- Holistic Therapist/ Wellness Consultant
- Adjunct Faculty of MN Community Colleges - Normandale Community College, Integrative Health Continuing Education 2002 - 2019
- Approved Provider of Continuing Education through the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB)
- Owner of Jodi Baglien Well Being + Wisdom Studio in Osseo, MN
- Certified Shiatsu Therapist
- Certified Aroma Acupoint Therapist
- AromaCare in Palliative Care
Alliance of International Aromatherapists (AIA) Charter member since 2005
- AIA Midwest Regional Representative (2005-2016)
- AIA Chair of the Education committee (2009-2011)
- AIA Conference committee
National Association of Holistic Aromatherapists (NAHA)
National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork
- NCBTMB approved provider of continuing education
Member ABMP - Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals Since 2001
Certified Clinical and Holistic Aromatherapist
- American College of Health Care Sciences. Accredited program (2001)
- Continuing Education and CEU's in Aromatherapy with: Ron Guba, Madeleine Kerkoff Hayes, Peter Holmes, Tiffany Pollard, Cathy Skipper, Robert Tisserand, Rhiannon Harris Lewis, Joy Boyles
Certified Shiatsu Therapist
- Center Point Massage & Shiatsu Therapy School & Clinic, Minneapolis (2006)
- Advanced Shiatsu Therapy with Dr. Kaneko
Certified Aroma Acupoint Therapist
- Certified Level 1 & 2, by Peter Holmes and Tiffany Pollard (2014 - 2016)
AromaCare in Palliative Care
- with Madeleine Kerkhof 2017
Mastering Alchemy -
- 2015-2020 - Level 3
A Program for Intuitive Living
- The Mikel Institute and Centers (1993 – 1997)
- This 4-year program at The Mikel Institute provided a learning center and community for open, intelligent and systematic approach to ethical practices and developing intuition, with a strong foundation in Spiritual Science. This program prepared me and is the guiding philosophy for my work today, connecting me to my soul’s purpose, and giving me the skills necessary for being on the cutting edge of these challenging times.
Additional range of knowledge and experience in holistic modalities including:
- Spiritual Sciences, intuition, energy based healing. (Specialty area)
- Natural / Organic foods, products and healing remedies (Specialty area)
- Working knowledge of nutritional supplements, Homeopathy, Herbal therapies, Flower Essences, color, sound therapies .
- Working knowledge of – numerology, Enneagram, Qi gong,Feng Shui, eastern practices of mindfulness, 7 rays, advanced Meditation
Aromatherapy Training and Classes
"I learned so much from you during your day Aromatherapy Foundations course, I knew next to nothing before taking your class & you made the comfortable & not at all intimidating. I cannot wait to utilize what you taught me to improve the lives of my residents'. I am so inspired by your drive and your passions to make a difference in the lives of others". - Jodi M - Director Of Nursing, Martin Luther Care Center, Bloomington
“Jodi played an instrumental part in getting aromatherapy started at our hospital. Her expertise in aromatherapy and passion for the field were evident – she helped us create education that addressed questions about aromatherapy use in a hospital setting. Our patients and staff love it!” - Renee @ Regions Hospital
"The wealth of knowledge, experience and references that Jodi shares in a open, welcoming and comfortable environment provides the opportunity to learn about the various benefits of essential oils. Thoroughly enjoyed this session."
Jodi Baglien Aromatherapy, LLC
Well Being + Wisdom Studio
221 1st Ave NE
Osseo, MN 55369