The Top Choice for Busy Healthcare Professionals
Offer relief, naturally. . .
Our Aromatherapy patch is the simplest and safest delivery method to bring aromatherapy to your patients. Utilized by hospitals, oncology centers, MRI centers, hospices, Dental offices, mental health, and nursing homes who are leading the way to provide non-pharmaceutical options to support pain management, alleviate stress, and ease nausea. Aromatherapy Patches are proven to deliver consistent, therapeutic benefits.
Simply stick it on and see the benefits!
- Patented sustained release technology - lasts up to 8 hours
- Inhalation only - no dermal contact
- No overwhelming aroma for others
- Individually packaged for single serve use
- 100% pure essential oils grown and distilled for therapeutic use
- Professionally formulated blends, for optimal enjoyment and outcomes.
FAQ about our aromatherapy inhalation patches, click here!
One of the biggest problems my clients face is . . .
Seeing the big picture - what it really takes to start a quality aromatherapy program and deliver it within the best practices of Clinical Aromatherapy. It's more than most think!
There is a tremendous amount of information out there- most of it aimed at the general public about how to use aromatherapy. Much of it is confusing and conflicts with the evidence based approach and research you need in healthcare settings. There is a large gap between what a professional Aromatherapy Program would suggest compared to the "sales" based general population uses of essential oils.
You don't have to do it alone!
As a pioneer on the front lines of this field, I have a proven track record of success and results! Click here to view.
Allow me to be your expert Clinical Aromatherapist and provide you with the start up support, on demand staff education program and quality products you need and want for your patients. More about Jodi
Large hospital or small clinic - the needs and goals are the same. Improve patient experience and care.
This I know for certain -
Aromatherapy is a skilled therapy and should be treated as such.
Here's an inside-view of what I've seen happening with Aromatherapy, when using a DIY approach in Healthcare.
- Lavender delivered on a cotton ball is a nice start, but not the professional approach you are looking for
- Someone on staff "knows a little about essential oils" and they are directing your oil choices and methodology.
- Some delivery methods are complicated, time consuming, and have an overwhelming aroma for others
- Staff does not have adequate information and safety guidelines to feel confident when offering the oils to your patients.
- You started a program on your own, it's going okay, but now it's time to take it to the next level.
Our Aromatherapy Patch Program Details...
Consulting: Your program begins here. One hour is included in the program for guidance through the internal decisions, policy templates, patient education materials - everything you need to get started!
Training: Once your internal decisions are made, you are ready for staff education. We provide a 1-hour online learning module and printed guides for quick access to information.
If you want Jodi live on site, or for a live webinar - ask how.
Products: Program includes 200 patches of any mix, based on your therapeutic goals and up to 4 sample bottles, of each patch type selected for staff sampling. And yes, the patches come with the SDS sheets you need!
Cost for the above program: $699
Continued Program Costs? None other than resupplying the patches. Patches cost $1.65 each when purchased in quantities of 150 and more.
What is your next step? Schedule a call with Jodi to answer your questions.
Please schedule a free Discovery Call!